Perfume Pagoda is not only a region but a national monument that is also a cultural and spiritual value of a people.
Creativity has set the place for gentle mountain water and then people have blew souls into the miracle that it becomes shimmering, lively and colorful.
Every year, every spring, the flowers bloom in the forest of Huong Son Forest, millions of Buddhists together with visitors in four directions to nourish the Huong Pagoda. A visit to the pagoda will give you an excellent opportunity to:
Journey to the land of buddha, discover one of the most important religious sites of Vietnam.
Discover many temples and caves attached to the mountains and forests
Yachting or hiking on mountain slopes to see the sights.
Itinerary: Huong Pagoda Travel 1 day
- 08h30: The guide will pick you up from our hotel and start the one-day tour of the pagoda. Guests will walk sightseeing, sightseeing Huong pagoda.
- 10h30: You will arrive at the German pier and then go about 1 hour on a rowing boat by the local people. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountain reflecting on the crystal waters of the paradise.
- 11h30: Have lunch at a local restaurant at the foot of the mountain and take a rest.
- 14h00: Tour guide takes you to the main pagoda and explore the cave on the highest mountain in the range - this is considered the most beautiful cave under the sky of South Asia.
You take photo memories here and learn about the history of Vietnam, religion, Buddhism.
- 15h30: Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda then return to the harbor, say goodbye and farewell. End of visit Huong pagoda 1 day.